What is Process Safety Management(PSM )?
Process safety management is a blend of engineering and management skills. It focuses on the prevention of catastrophic accidents and near misses associated with the loss of containment of energy or dangerous substances such as chemicals and hydro carbons
Who can do this course:
- Engineering graduates and Diploma holders
- Process/Plant operators and Technicians
- Health and safety professionals
- Supervisors and managers in oil & gas process and industries.
- Any HSE professials who want to upgrade their skills and profile
- 4 days intensive class room secssions
- Ninety minutes multiple choice questions.
- Certification in a month